Each dog has a photo album on our Wells' Providence Facebook page
Pricing: Our pups range in price from $975 to $1200 depending on the dogs mated to produce the litter. Price will be listed on our AVAILABLE PUPPIES page. The price includes registration with AKC - fees and registration are completed by us!
We offer micro-chipping with lifetime enrollment in AKC Reunite for an additional $50.00
Full AKC Registration may be available to established and reputable Breeders, or Show homes that have extensive knowledge of this wonderful breed, at a different price.
Please contact us to be placed on our Waiting List. By being placed on our Waiting List, you will be notified of puppy arrival and deposits will be accepted at that time based on the number of puppies in the litter. Once the puppies are born, we encourage you to use PayPal to place your deposit. PayPal accepts all major credit cards. Puppy purchase deposits are $500.00. Please understand that deposits are non-refundable (if you make your puppy selection that means we are turning away other families for that litter). We only place our puppies in responsible homes and reserve the right to refuse sale if necessary. We offer a FIVE YEAR health guarantee and, to keep them out of shelters and rescue, we will always take back a puppy if for any reason the Buyer can no longer care for the puppy. Adding a Great Pyrenees to your family is a long term, serious commitment, so please do not take it lightly.
Deposit for a puppy is $500.00. This deposit is non-refundable and goes towards the purchase price. This deposit reserves your place on the Puppy Selection List. Deposit is to be made at time of puppy birth and a puppy selection number will be assigned to you once your deposit is received. Once we receive your deposit, your puppy purchase is solidified.
By placing a deposit you are agreeing to the terms in the Puppy Health Guarantee. We insist that all purchasers read and agree to the contract: Puppy Health Guarantee as well as read our Evaluating A Breeder page. There is a lot of great information on the "About The Breed" link on the right, so please review that page as well.
All Great Pyrenees puppies are adorable fluff-balls! Many breeders will sell you a one week old puppy because of buyer's impulse however Size, Breeding traits, Livestock Guarding traits or Companion traits cannot be determined at birth, thus, Puppy Selection begins at 5 weeks of age. Too many Pyrs end up in shelters because the breeder did not make a concerted effort to evaluate the living dynamics with the puppy's temperament and just capitalized on buyer's impulse.
Some buyers want the "largest male", something that cannot be determined at birth. Some buyers are looking for a Livestock Guardian or Breeding Sire which require traits that do not emerge for several weeks. We want to ensure you have the right puppy for your purpose. We spend the first few weeks evaluating each puppy for Temperament, Conformation, Livestock Guardian traits and Companion traits as they develop. It is very important to place the puppies in an environment where they will do best and we will work closely with you to help you select the right puppy. We place photos of the puppies on our Facebook page as they grow.
Order of Events:
1. Once puppies are born, we begin contacting names on the Waiting List in the order they were placed on the list. We will ask that you place your deposit at that time.
2. Once we receive your deposit, you will receive your assigned puppy selection number. Puppy selection is based on the order deposits are received.
3. Photos of puppies are posted weekly to our Facebook page to help you narrow down your choices.
4. Week 5 puppy selection begins. We will contact you and ask that you finalize your selection & we will send you our contract and ask that it be signed and returned with the final Puppy Purchase payment.
5. Week 6 we begin to schedule transportation. You can come to the farm to pick up your puppy or we offer door-to-door delivery! We work very closely to accommodate your schedule as well as the schedule of the transporter. We strive to ensure a smooth transition.
6. Week 6-7 transportation is finalized. Transportation and associated costs are due and you will be invoiced via PayPal.
7. Week 7-8 puppies are examined by our Vet. Health Certificates, required for shipping, are issued.
8. Week 8-10 puppy pick-up and shipping.
9. For the rest of your puppy's life: We are here to help!
We complete all of the registration with AKC and AKC Reunite to make things easier for you!